May 8, 2020
With governor Sununu’s Stay at Home 2.0 announced last week with some new guidelines for us, we wanted to take a moment to update you and go over what we are doing to help protect you and our employees.
- Our doors are open to come in and shop but if you know what you need, give us a call! In most cases we can bring your order directly to your car with little to no physical contact.
- Again, if you know what you need, feel free to send your orders via email or Facebook message for curbside pickup later in the week.
- We will encourage and may need to kindly remind our instore patrons to adhere to social distancing protocols.
- Our employees will be wearing cloth masks as much as possible. Please keep in mind our team has a physically demanding job with us; they work in hot greenhouses and sometimes literally must stop to catch their breath running to load vehicles from one end of the store to the other.
- Our dog wash in Hooksett will remain closed for the next few weeks to give our employees more time to keep the stores clean for everyone’s safety.
- Our restrooms will remain closed to patrons to protect our employees.
- We will continue behind the scenes work such as sanitizing surfaces.
As always, know that we can offer home delivery of any order for a fee if you would rather stay home entirely. Call us for details.
For the most part, our stores have remained well stocked on inventory, including our greenhouses. But our sense is that may not last. Special requests of plants and seeds have become especially hard to fulfill. Please be patient with us. If you have any questions on availability of whatever you may need, feel free to reach out before making a visit.
The Entire Osborne’s Agway Team